BDO & Co is currently seeking for individuals to join our Audit & Assurance division in the role of Audit Assistants with specialisation in audits of IT Controls and Data Analytics. The Audit Assistant is responsible to conduct or support the audit team on external audit engagements of the Firm.
- Assist the Audit Team in conducting audits of information systems, including assessing controls, processes, and technologies.
- Participate in audit risk assessment activities with the audit team.
- Work on a range of external audits to assist current engagement team for the review of ITGC Controls and Data Analytics in line with auditing standards.
- Evaluate the design and effectiveness of technology controls including test of controls over information security, system change management, system developments and IT Operations throughout business processes.
We are looking for candidates with:
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology and computer science and/or accounting/Finance. Or equivalent.
- 0 – 2 years of experience in Audit, Accounting or IT would be an advantage.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Analytical & Interpersonal skills.
- Attention to details.
- Knowledge of MS office (Excel & Outlook)
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Strong commitment to professional client service excellence.