**Top quality training and a long-lasting career with a first-class firm.**
**2024 Opportunities – AVAILABLE NOW**
Originally established in 1990 the firm has a respected reputation as the entrepreneur’s choice of Chartered Accountants.
Supporting SME owner managed businesses throughout the North East and UK operating in a variety of sectors and with turnovers ranging from £25,000 to £50 million, we support clients with a personal, tailored service to meet their individual needs.
We recruit a select number of trainee accountants each year. Our standards of training are recognised as being of the highest calibre and we are proud that at the end of their time with us, our trainees go on to become skilled and highly capable qualified Chartered Accountants.
We look to recruit the right people from the outset, with a view to them enjoying a long and fulfilling career with us.
You will be enrolled on a comprehensive and funded training programme and will be given all the support you need to complete a professional qualification, including paid study leave. Plus, you will receive expert mentoring and coaching from your managers and peers who have all started their careers where you are now.
As a full-service firm, you will get exposure to all aspects of business advice, audit, and accountancy services.
From day one you will start developing key business, personal and technical skills, including:
- Preparing accounts and bookkeeping using a variety of industry software
- Completing tax compliance returns including self-assessment tax returns and VAT as well as Company Statutory compliance
- Participating in onsite audits as part of a wider specialist team
- Advising and working closely with a range of clients from large corporations to sole traders
- Researching and preparing client presentations and reports
- Assisting a full range of business advisory services
- Liaising with multiple stakeholders, both internal and external, to build strong and meaningful relationships.
To start on your path to success, you will:
- Have achieved or be predicted to achieve a degree at grade 2:1 or above
- Have excellent IT skills, including good working knowledge of Excel
- Legal right to work in the UK.
- Be able to work from our office in Teesside
People are at the heart of our organisation and, for us, the personal attributes and passion of each of our employees are what makes us stand out. We value our people and in joining the Tindles family, you’ll be part of a close-knit team. We are looking for someone with excellent communication skills that can be a good team player but also bring their own voice to the table. We want people with clear and logical thinking, that can work in a fast-paced environment, working to deadlines with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
GOOD TO KNOW
We are committed to building a representative and inclusive workplace and we welcome diversity of age, backgrounds, and beliefs. We ensure all colleagues are treated fairly, with respect and have the opportunity to reach their full potential.
- Competitive salary
- Company pension scheme
- Opportunities for learning and development including external qualifications
- Paid study leave
- Fully funded study materials and fees
- Paid professional subscriptions, memberships and events
- Access to Tindles Learning Library and Resources
- Regular social events
- Frequent charity events
- Networking opportunities
- On site parking and good transport links
- In-office perks
Get to know us before you apply - visit our website at: tindles.co.uk or follow us on social media via Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter for all the latest updates.
HOW TO APPLY?
If you feel you are the right fit for our firm please forward your CV, together with a short covering letter, to Angela Foster via email: email@example.com