Are you looking to start a career in accountancy?
Would you like to study for a fully sponsored globally recognised accounting qualification through award winning training providers whilst gaining on the job experience within a friendly and flexible working environment and through real client work?
If you answered yes, keep reading!
You will be part of a team working on accounting services with a wide range of clients, helping the team to deliver top-level service and developing our client relationships.
Your responsibilities will include bookkeeping, producing financial statements, drafting client letters and working closely with your colleagues to achieve great results. You will also spend time with clients at their locations gaining experience through various projects in diverse industries.
- A-levels in Maths/ Business Studies/ Economics/ Computer Science/ Accounting or other general studies
- You're hard working and committed to supporting us and our clients
- You're known for using your initiative
- You're determined to produce high quality work
- You're a positive team player who likes a challenge
What you need to succeed
- Loads of enthusiasm and a willingness to learn
- An aptitude for analytical skills and ability to use your initiative
- Care passionately about the quality of service you provide
- Ability to build lasting relationships
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Enjoy a broad range of tasks in a busy dynamic team
What will you get in return?
- Competitive salary with a real potential for career progression
- A £500 welcome bonus following probation
- Paid overtime or time off in lieu
- 20 days holiday (+ bank holidays & additional Wellers and volunteering days), increased to 25 days holiday upon qualification
- Paid time off for college and exam days, as well as course and exam fees.
- Agile working policy, allowing 50:50 spilt between home and office working following probation and Flexible working hours from day 1
- Digital Nomad policy, allowing you to work from anywhere in the world for up to 2 weeks per year.
- Progress reviews and SMART objectives twice a year
- Exposure across the breadth of the accounting industry helping to build great advisory skills
- Regular staff socials and opportunities to support charity events
- Cycle to work scheme
- Great working environment
- Employee recognition awards
- New client and employee referral schemes
- Employee Assistance Programme and wellbeing events
Please note that candidates are expected to be based within a reasonably commutable distance from their designated Wellers office, and have a right to work in the UK.