Who We Are
Revantage is a Corporate Services affiliate of The Blackstone Group, the world’s largest alternative investment firm. We deliver exceptional customer service to Blackstone and its portfolio companies to enable them to thrive. The sectors that we work with include Hospitality, Logistics, Office, Retail and Residential and Student Accommodation.
Revantage UK is a high-performance consultancy providing valuations, Legal, Finance, People & Culture, Risk, ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance), Portfolio Company Communications, Technology and Business Transformation services to Blackstone’s European Portfolio Companies. Revantage UK is headquartered in London and works closely with the other Revantage global offices based in Australia, Chicago, India, Luxembourg, and Singapore.
What We Value: Our Culture
Creating a culture that inspires change and momentum requires the right team. We know what it takes to lead an industry, and are looking for leaders who seek constant growth, want to excel, and continuously improve upon themselves and the industry. The culture at Revantage is built on our shared core values and commitment to be:
- Achievers – We expect high standards for ourselves and to enable the success of our teams.
- Enthusiasts - We face challenges with optimism and believe anything is possible.
- Leaders - We commit to continuously improve our performance.
- Learners – We learn from our challenges, successes, and the diversity of our people.
- Partners - We deliver value and positive impact to our partners.
Located within the iconic Shard our office space reflects who we are and how we work, with collaboration and efficiency in mind.
The Finance team provides day to day finance support across the business including financial and other business reporting. The team is small, and as a graduate within the team you will gain exposure across the team, working with more senior team members across a range of activity including;
- Working across the wider team supporting in respect of reporting, budgeting/forecasting, and billing
- Supporting the annual Corporate Budget process together with quarterly reforecast and preparation of materials for presentation to senior management
- Supporting monthly Revantage UK reporting, working with the team to prepare month end reporting packs, reporting on both financial and non financial KPI’s for the business
- Providing support for senior management in respect of ad hoc reporting and financial analysis
- Support to other areas of the Corporate team including Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and payroll
Skills & Experience
- Final year or recent graduate
- Motivated to pursue an ACA qualification
- Previous Accounting/Finance experience desirable either from undergraduate degree or work experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
Diversity Makes us Smarter
With an exceptionally high number of nationalities and spoken languages we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive environment for everyone — diversity and inclusion is the DNA of Revantage Europe. Thanks to our diversity, we are flexible and able to adapt our response to the challenges we face.