Crowe Watson Recruitment is delighted to partner with a well-established firm of Chartered Accountants based in Stoke on Trent, seeking to enhance their team with a dedicated and skilled Audit Semi Senior. This reputable firm offers a dynamic and supportive work environment, ideal for an individual eager to advance their career in accountancy and audit. The successful candidate will join a team that prides itself on delivering exceptional service to a diverse client base, encompassing a broad range of industries and business sizes.
In this role, you will be integral to the firm’s audit function, playing a key role in the delivery of quality audit services. Your day-to-day activities will involve working closely with a team of professionals, assisting in the planning and execution of audit assignments, and providing valuable insights to clients. The firm values continuous professional development and offers ample opportunities for training and career progression, making this an excellent opportunity for those looking to grow and develop in a supportive environment.
The firm is committed to fostering a culture of inclusivity and professional growth. Even if you do not meet all the criteria listed below, we encourage you to apply if you are passionate about developing your skills and career in accountancy and audit. We believe in nurturing talent and providing opportunities for professional advancement.
You might not meet all the criteria, but if you are passionate about developing yourself and your career, we’d love to hear from you.
Crowe Watson is acting as an Employment Agency. References to pay rates are indicative and salary is dependent on experience.
- Assisting in the planning and execution of audit assignments.
- Working closely with clients to understand their business and audit needs.
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant auditing standards and regulations.
- Collaborating with team members to ensure high-quality service delivery.
- Must have previous experience working within a UK Practice environment.
- ACA Student, AAT also considered.
- Strong understanding of auditing and financial reporting standards.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in the use of audit software and Microsoft Office Suite.