Who we are and what we do:
We are a growing and dynamic UK based construction group, head quartered in Borehamwood. Our multi-tier offering means that we can provide our clients with numerous products and services, tailored to their specific needs, ranging from main contracting, subcontractor packages and key construction related services.
During your training contract, you will gain extensive experience across a number of different areas of finance including: preparing Management accounts and key Management Information/KPIs; cash flow forecasting; budgeting and variance analysis; preparing audit packs and working with our statutory auditors; direct and indirect tax compliance (VAT returns, Corporation Tax returns).
On completion of your training contract, our aim is to ensure that you are a well-rounded finance professional, who takes pride in their work, works with integrity, and strives to constantly work to and meet high standards. The JRL Group offers structured career progression and development plans, individually tailored.
What we can offer you:
You will be given increased responsibility as you progress in your exams and gain more experience. During your training contract we will pay for your courses and give you time off to study.
We also offer:
- A friendly office working environment. You will learn on-the-job and be supported directly by experienced qualified and part-qualified chartered accountants.
- A competitive market rate salary
- Private healthcare insurance after 3 months service
- Free on-site gym and group exercise classes
- Fully subsidised canteen
Your key requirements:
- Be committed and motivated to studying towards the ACA qualification
- Strong communicator and team player
- Ability to challenge the ‘status quo’
- Excellent numerical, analytical and problem solving skills
- A self-starter who is organised and able to manage and prioritise deadlines
- Have a high level of commercial and industry awareness
You must have a minimum of a 2:1 degree, 3 A level passes at grade A-C and GCSE Maths and English at grade B and above. Please set out all exam qualifications clearly and in detail.
All candidates will be required to provide evidence of eligibility to work in the UK for the duration of the training contract.
How to Apply:
If you believe you have the required skills and attributes to be our next ACA Graduate Trainee then please apply by submitting your CV and covering letter online. You should include a personal statement of approximately 200 words stating why you wish to be a Chartered Accountant. Please preferably apply through the ICAEW website. Alternatively, you can email the required information to email@example.com