Who are we?
We’re Gravita: the accountants fuelling ambitious businesses. We’re a top 30 accounting firm working with entrepreneurs and businesses to help them achieve their goals, and make an impact in the world.
What’s on offer?
We’re changing the world of accounting for good. To help us do that, we’re on the lookout for the next generation of forward-thinking accountants to join our Audit Department.
Our 3-year ACA training programme consists of a mix of college-based learning and invaluable on-the-job training. You’ll get paid study leave and we’ll even cover the cost of your exams. You’ll get regular check-ins and guidance to ensure you’re continuing to grow – with the aim for you to join us permanently upon completion.
At Gravita, we fuel ambitious businesses. We’re a top 30 accounting firm with a mission to become the UK’s leading tech-enabled accounting firm for SMEs. If you join us, you won't just be going on your own growth journey, you’ll become part of ours. You’ll also:
- Work with over 30 clients from a wide range of industries to help you gain maximum experience and accelerate your learning
- Get exposure to our Partners and Executive team to help you learn from the best and see key decision-makers in action
- Liaise directly with CEOs, CFOs, Financial Directors and entrepreneurs from some of the country’s most ambitious startups and growing businesses
- Discover our premium brand dedicated to producing a Top 6 firm’s quality of work, including our listed client base
- Learn from our accounting experts with years of experience dedicated to SME businesses
- See how our team uses intuitive technology alongside their incredible expertise to provide the best client experience and streamline workloads
- Enjoy regular activities with your fellow trainees and the wider company
We’re looking for talented graduates with a desire to learn, contribute and succeed. The ideal candidates will also embody our company values:
- You’ll be ambitious, determined and armed with a can-do attitude. You’ll want to achieve big things, challenge the status quo and be a forward-thinker
- You’ll recognise the values of relationships. You’ll understand that people are the core of our business and want to build relationships based on integrity, commitment and trust
- You’ll care about what you do and are always eager to do your best work. You’ll be naturally conscientious, considerate and empathetic to colleagues and clients alike
- You’ll be a natural communicator. You recognise that communicating with respect and positivity is paramount, and always be open to constructive and actionable feedback
- You’ll enjoy working at pace and believe that momentum and precision can work in harmony to deliver success
We’re looking for ambitious graduates who have the following qualifications:
- 2:1 (or equivalent) undergraduate degree in any discipline
- Minimum Grade 5 or B GCSE Maths (or equivalent)
- Minimum Grade 5 or B GCSE English Language (or equivalent)
- 120 UCAS points from your top 3 grades, excluding General Studies under the 2017 tariff point system at A Level (300 UCAS points pre-2017) (or equivalent)
At Gravita, we put people first. To ensure your wellbeing inside and outside of work, we regularly review and refresh our policies based on what matters most to our team. When you join Gravita you can expect:
- 20 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Full study support, including study days + exam costs
- 5% Employer pension contribution
- Enhanced parental and family leave
- Enhanced sick leave
- Health cash plan, reimbursing up to 100% of your everyday healthcare costs
- Employee assistance programme
- Extensive learning and development support including Continuing Professional Development (CPD) allowance
- Reimbursement of one professional subscription per year
- Hybrid working arrangement and flexible start and finish time
Don’t meet every requirement?
Studies have shown that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds are less likely to apply for jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Gravita we’re dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. So if you’re excited about this opportunity but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with what we’re asking for, we encourage you to apply anyway.
Think you’ve got what it takes to be an accountant of the future? Apply now.