We recognise the value in having people with a variety of backgrounds, experience and skills in our business. That means the role requirements here should be seen as a guide, not a checklist. If you have more, less or different experiences, but really relevant skills, we’d love to hear from you.
We work flexibly and will help you to find a healthy balance of remote working and time in our fantastic Southampton office, collaborating, taking part in events and getting to know people that makes working with us so rewarding. We welcome the opportunity to discuss reduced hours and job share arrangements.
The main goal of the F&B Business Performance Manager is to enhance cost and revenue performance in food and beverage. This involves analysing data and making strategic recommendations to support the Food and Beverage Development team in implementing process improvements, enhancing organizational efficiency, and finding opportunities for better bottom-line results. The F&B Business Performance Manager will also lead measurement and performance reporting including budgeting, forecasting and monthly business reviews.
Reporting to the Director, Food & Beverage Development, the F&B Business Performance Manager acts as a business partner to the Cunard Brand and Product and Finance Partnering Team.
• Supporting the F&B Development team to establish and allocate cost and revenue baselines, implementing KPIs to meet business needs
• Consolidating and analysing financial data and guests’ satisfaction scores by analysing actual results in comparison with company goals and financial forecasts
• Developing financial models, conducting benchmarking, and processing analysis
• Identifying trends, opportunities and risks and recommending actions based on sound analysis
Our role categories range from CUK15 (entry level) to CUK1 (Brand President) so you can clearly see internal development opportunities. This role is a CUK07 and is offered on a full time, permanent basis, with hybrid working in our Southampton office, 3 days per week with 10% ship based travel.
Fresh ideas and different perspectives are what excite us most and help us to succeed. Alongside bringing these to the role, you’ll also need:
• Demonstrable commercial finance experience of improving business results and adding value
• Commercial acumen with an understanding and experience of managing revenue and cost budget lines
• Experience of business partnering senior stakeholders with the ability to challenge, influence and persuade at all levels
• Excellent communication and numerical skills, both written and verbal & detail oriented
• Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting systems and Excel
Being part of our team has its advantages…
We’re a holiday company so we know there’s more to life than work. Our comprehensive range of benefits are designed to help your personal and financial health and wellbeing.
• A friendly welcome with help settling in
• Home and office-based hybrid working
• Regular office events including live entertainment, lifestyle events and charity partner fundraisers
• Extensive learning and development opportunities
• Annual bonus
• Minimum 25 days leave, bank holiday allowance and holiday trading scheme
• Employee-led networks
• Employee Assistance and Wellbeing programmes
• Recognition scheme with prizes and awards
• Employee Discounted Cruising plus Friends and Family offers
• Contributory Defined Contribution Pension scheme
• Company paid private medical and dental insurance and health assessment
• In-house Occupational Health help and access to digital GP
• Life Assurance
• Parental and adoption leave
• Employee Shares Plan
• Electric Car and Cycle to Work schemes
• Onsite restaurant offering range of healthy cooked and grab and go meals
• Discounted retail and leisure via discounts portal
Please note: Being able to create unforgettable holiday happiness is a brilliant opportunity so we often receive high volumes of applications for our roles. In these cases we may close our job adverts early and aren’t able to consider applications once this happens.
#Business Development #Finance #General Business
Holidays are one of life’s greatest pleasures. Having the chance to relax, escape and explore is a magical thing. And there is no better holiday than a cruise.
No one knows cruising like Carnival UK, where talented people from across the globe come together to create unforgettable holiday happiness. As part of the world’s largest holiday travel and leisure company, we take enormous pride in bringing to life two of the most iconic brands from Britain’s rich seafaring heritage, P&O Cruises and Cunard. Collectively they have been delivering unbridled joy, boundless adventure and lifelong memories to millions of people for over 350 years. And in a multi-million pound global holiday market, where cruising has barely scratched the surface, we have the opportunity to do that for many, many more people.
Our diverse yet tight knit teams share high standards, heartfelt values and passion for our purpose. Our Culture Essentials describe the expectations we have for ourselves and of each other, in building a culture that supports safe, sustainable, compliant operations and celebrates diversity, equity and inclusion.
It’s through the successful delivery of these extraordinary travel experiences for our target markets and our distinctive culture, that we hope to become Travel’s Employer of Choice.
About the Team
The Cunard Sales and Marketing team are instrumental in the success of Cunard and our aim to be the benchmark of luxury travel. Our marketing teams maximise opportunity and create focused, meaningful communications that help to grow existing audiences as well as appealing to new ones. We have experts across advertising, CRM, brand, PR, digital, loyalty and the creative studio who work together collaboratively to create unforgettable holiday happiness. Our sales teams develop and grow partnerships ensuring they have the finest knowledge of our products. Our teams also manage sales communications, systems, and events to provide the best tools and support, ensuring that our travel trade partners are at the centre of all that we do. In addition to supporting travel agents, the sales team provide support to a team of ship based sales managers and work with third parties to find new routes to market for our brand.
Join us on our journey - apply now.