As part of our External Audit team, you’ll experience ongoing professional development through diverse experiences, world-class learning and individually tailored coaching.
What we look for
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- Final year undergraduates or recent graduates in Accountancy or related studies
- Possess strong analytical skills
- An inquisitive mind
- Good project management skills
- Experience with programming language/ automation tools (E.g. Python, R, SQL, Alteryx, UiPath, VBA etc.) and knowledge in Data Analytics and Visualization is a plus.
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
What you can expect
- Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating team members on progress
- Contribute ideas/opinions to the assurance teams and listen/respond to other assurance team members' views
- Demonstrate professionalism and competence in the audit client's environment.
- Integrity within a professional environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
As part of the application process:
- You will be asked to indicate your preferred industry sectors:
- Consumer Products & Retail
- Technology, Media and Telecommunications
- Resources & Transportation
- Real Estate Hospitality & Construction
- Healthcare, Public Sector & Manufacturing
- Financial Services
- Only applications with complete set of the following documents will be considered:
- Full detailed resume
- Latest university transcript
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Please note that applications are shortlisted on a rolling basis. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
This job is for EY Singapore and based in Singapore.
Please send your resume and latest transcript to email@example.com and include the title of the position you're applying for.