The EPE sector is set up to address the specific needs of private companies and their stakeholders. It supports the private and mid-market companies through delivering quality audit services and help these companies decide how to grow in a technology-driven and sustainable way. We are moving towards digitalizing audit. To keep pace with the fast-changing world, we are prioritizing investments in AI, predictive analytics, and other emerging technologies to gain a competitive edge, reskilling employees and redesigning jobs to seamlessly integrate people and machines.
You will experience professional development through diverse experiences, world-class learning and individually tailored coaching. We also offer EY Professional Qualification Program that support your professional growth and aspiration. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who, in turn, deliver on our promises to all our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Your key responsibilities
- Support the planning, execution and delivery of assurance engagements.
- Perform a variety of assigned tasks and audit work procedures for a portfolio of diversified clients in different industries.
- Clearly and accurately document the execution of specific audit procedures as defined by the engagement objectives, planned audit approach and procedures, and global audit methodology.
- Recognize potential audit issues or unusual relationships from basic analysis of the financial statements and related information and communicate them to the assurance team.
What we look for
- A local diploma in Accountancy/Business OR
- An overseas degree/diploma in Accountancy OR
- ACA by ICAEW with minimally foundation paper completed
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
This job is for EY Singapore and based in Singapore.
Please send your resume and latest transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the title of the position you're applying for.