Are you an experienced and dedicated part-qualified accountant looking for an exciting new role within a vibrant and forward thinking accountancy practice? Do you thrive in a dynamic and client-focussed environment? Would you like to join a firm that boasts excellent reputation and offers flexible working and great benefits?
If you answered yes, keep reading!
At Wellers, we pride ourselves on our forward-thinking approach to accounting. We value innovation, professional growth, and providing top-tier service to our clients in a variety of industries including property investment, construction, professional services, entertainment, retail and hospitality.
As a member of our team, you'll play a pivotal role in delivering exceptional accounting services. Your responsibilities will include overseeing and undertaking audits and accounts work, both in-house and at client locations, reviewing work and assisting in the training of Trainees, and working closely with Wellers Supervisors and Managers.
- You’re ACCA or ICAEW part-qualified with professional stage exams complete
- You have a thorough understanding of the fundamental principles underpinning bookkeeping, accounts, audit and tax and a good current compliance knowledge
- You’re proficient in accountancy and office software (e.g. Xero, Sage, QuickBooks, Excel etc.)
- You have experience working within an accountancy practice with exposure to a range of clients varying in both size and sector
- You’re keen to provide an outstanding and professional service to our clients ensuring exceptional advice and maximum added value
- You’re used to taking ownership of your work and demonstrating a proactive approach with strong commercial awareness
- You’re a positive team player and an excellent communicator both with clients and colleagues
- You can relate to and embrace Wellers Values: Integrity, Commitment, Relationships, Initiative and Effectiveness
What will you get in return?
- Competitive salary with a real potential for career progression
- A £500 welcome bonus following probation
- Paid overtime or time off in lieu
- If you are still studying you will receive 20 days holiday (+ bank holidays & additional Wellers and volunteering days), which will be increased to 25 days upon qualification
- Paid time off for college and exam days, as well as course and exam fees.
- Agile working policy, allowing 50:50 spilt between home and office working following probation and Flexible working hours from day 1
- Digital Nomad policy, allowing you to work from anywhere in the world for up to 2 weeks per year
- Progress reviews and SMART performance objectives
- Exposure across the breadth of the accounting industry helping to build great advisory skills
- Regular staff socials and opportunities to support charity events
- Cycle to work scheme
- Great working environment
- Employee recognition awards
- New client and employee referral schemes
- Employee Assistance Programme and wellbeing events
Please note that candidates are expected to have the right to work in the UK and to be based within a reasonably commutable distance from their designated Wellers office.
If you're ready to take your accounting career to new heights and be part of a dynamic team that values your expertise, we'd love to hear from you. Apply today and become a part of the Wellers family!