SRG LLP is a firm of Chartered Accountants and Business Advisors founded on the basis of excellent client service, integrity and independence.
Our ethos has always been to provide a professional service to our wide ranging clients.
This is a full-time on-site role for a Graduate Trainee Accountant located in Glasgow, starting January 2024.
You will work closely with existing team of experienced accountants and managers to gain experience in all accounting related tasks, including calculating and reviewing vat returns, preparing accounts and corporation tax returns from source records to final statements, preparing personal tax returns, assisting and gaining a full understanding of the audit process.
You will gain exposure to a wide range of clients across multiple industries.
Studying towards the ACA qualification will allow you to further progress in your day to day role.
You will be supported by a dedicated Training Partner within the firm as well as our other experienced staff.
The successful candidate will be committed to putting in the necessary work to complete the ACA qualification. They will also have obtained at least a 2.1 degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
We are looking for a vibrant individual to join our team who should have:
1. Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
2. Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
3. Ability to work independently and in a team environment;
4. Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel;
5. Experience or coursework in Accounting or Finance is preferred;
6. Ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines; and
7. Respectful and Professional conduct.
Applicants should send their CV, together with a cover email highlighting their suitability for the role and their reasons for wishing to become a Chartered Accountant.