At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
What if your curiosity could help build the world we all imagine?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
In today’s volatile and unpredictable world, making the right decisions is key to successful and sustained business performance – more so than it has been ever before. As a Business Transformation consultant, you’ll use your analytical ability to translate the corporate strategy of leading organizations into meaningful change.
Business Transformation consultants at EY are strategic thinkers, as well as the engine room of our business, working on the front lines globally with our clients, colleagues and third-parties to transform businesses. They work across different segments within Financial Services, cross-pollinating with the best of customer, strategy, operations, digital and technology to design, build and run the businesses of tomorrow. They traverse the entire spectrum from strategy and innovation, through to experience transformation and digitization of operations. No two days are the same.
They embrace an outcome oriented culture, living EY’s core values, and widely collaborate with several other internal teams to consistently deliver value-added outcomes for our clients.
- The Business Transformation team focuses on strategy, future operating models, experience design, platforms, innovation and execution. The sheer nature of wide scope of work will require you to collaborate across teams to bring the best of EY to solve the client’s problem statements
- Support senior team in developing new content for our clients which can include market research/sizing, as well as creating scalable digital solutions that solve teething client issues
- Prepare timely, quality output and deliverables per client’s needs
- Participate in business development activities and create client pitches and proposals
- Form part of our client project delivery teams where you will manage deliverables, analyze data, prepare presentations and design solutions
What we look for
- You should be passionate about working with multiple parts of the businesses across different Financial Services domains, solutioning and delivering complex digital solutions
- You find yourself always wanting to solve problems, innovate and shape the industry, wanting to differentiate
- You should be able to understand and appreciate both sides of a coin, the business aspect and the technology aspect to enable business aspirations
- You always see yourself as someone who is looking for opportunities to turn day to day business challenges into automated, frictionless working solutions aimed at providing the best client experience
- You have an analytical mindset and a structured problem-solving approach
- You enjoy communicating with people from various backgrounds and skillsets across an organization, and have always been great at communicating ideas across various channels and mediums
- An attitude to learn, approach problems head on, to be willing to roll your sleeves up to find solutions
- Structured problem solving, quantitative analysis, and storylining skills
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to work in collaborative and client-facing environments
- Strong business analysis experience
- A design thinking mindset including user research, functional requirements definition, business process analysis, business modelling, and workshop design and facilitation
- Working knowledge of the full lifecycle of operating model definition, roadmap creation and its execution
- Experience of working with or as part of scrum teams
- Detailed knowledge of creating user stories/requirements definition/acceptance criteria using agile tools and techniques
- Some prototyping / wireframing knowledge and experience
- Experience of developing and documenting user stories and epics
- Knowledge of tools like Figma, Adobe XD
What’s in it for you
We offer a competitive compensation package where you will be rewarded based on your performance and will be recognized for the value you bring to our business. We also offer you:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues and mentors
- Opportunities to develop new skills and shape your career the way you want to
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that is right for you
- A diverse and inclusive culture. You will be embraced for who you are and will be empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs
What you can expect
- Please note that applications are shortlisted on a rolling basis. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.