We recognise the value in having people with a variety of backgrounds, experience and skills in our business. That means the role requirements here should be seen as a guide, not a checklist. If you have more, less or different experiences, but really relevant skills, we’d love to hear from you.
We work flexibly and will help you to find a healthy balance of remote working and time in our fantastic Southampton office, collaborating, taking part in events and getting to know people that makes working with us so rewarding. We welcome the opportunity to discuss reduced hours and job share arrangements.
As part of the Finance Business Partnering team, the Senior Analyst will oversee the planning, forecasting and performance analysis for primarily the Technology department.
The key requirements of the Senior Analyst are to provide reliable, timely, accurate and insightful analysis of our financials to finance business partners and the wider business functions.
- Review financial results & support understanding of performance drivers and variances, proactively identifying opportunities to improve performance and manage risk
- Support the capital planning and forecasting process
- Support other areas of the business performance agenda as required including Strategic Plans, Operating Plans, and Supplier contract agreement processes.
Our role categories range from CUK15 (entry level) to CUK1 (Brand President) so you can clearly see internal development opportunities. This role is a CUK08 and is offered on a full time, permanent with at least two days based in our Southampton office.
Fresh ideas and different perspectives are what excite us most and help us to succeed. Alongside bringing these to the role, you’ll also need:
- You will be a qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA ACA or equivalent)
- Experience of a management reporting, planning or analytics function
- Be an effective communicator
- Be a problem solver
- Approach situations with curiosity
- Have strong commercial acumen
Being part of our team has its advantages…
We’re a holiday company so we know there’s more to life than work. Our comprehensive range of benefits are designed to help your personal and financial health and wellbeing.
- Home and office-based hybrid working (minimum two office days)
- Annual bonus
- Recognition scheme with prizes and awards
- Employee Discounted Cruising plus Friends and Family offers
- Regular office events including live entertainment, lifestyle events and charity partner fundraisers
- Extensive learning and development opportunities
- Employee-led networks
- Employee Assistance and Wellbeing programmes
- Company paid Health Cash Plan and health assessment
- In-house Occupational Health help and access to digital GP
- Life Assurance
- Parental and adoption leave
- Employee Shares Plan
- Electric Car and Cycle to Work schemes
- Onsite restaurant offering range of healthy cooked and grab and go meals
- Discounted retail and leisure via discounts portal
- Minimum 25 days leave, bank holiday allowance and holiday trading scheme
- Contributory Defined Contribution Pension scheme
- A friendly welcome with help settling in
Please note: Being able to create unforgettable holiday happiness is a brilliant opportunity so we often receive high volumes of applications for our roles. In these cases we may close our job adverts early and aren’t able to consider applications once this happens.