Are you an ACA trainee looking for great experience and early responsibility, complemented by an excellent training package?
Salary 30k - 35k depending on experience; comprehensive study package (ACA or ACA-CTA); based in Buckhurst Hill, Essex (on Central Line)
- are a highly organised self starter looking for early responsibility and the great all round experience that a small practice can offer.
- have a good degree, are highly numerate, have great time management skills and a keen attention for detail.
- are part way along the journey with your ACA exams with excellent marks so far. are personable with good people and presentation skills.
- have 1-2 years’ experience working in an accountancy practice where you have gained a good working knowledge of Xero, and solid accounts preparation skills. Knowledge of payroll, VAT returns, construction industry scheme, rental accounts and tax would be an advantage but not essential.
- are a firm of Chartered Certified Accountants, Chartered Tax Advisers and Registered Auditors.
- are a small busy practice looking after around 200 clients from a variety of industries.
- view ourselves as part of our clients’ team – helping with day-to-day matters as well as the more traditional services where we can. are specialists in tax.
- are seeking a trainee to rapidly grow into a key part of the team, providing a full range of services to their portfolio of clients. This includes bookkeeping, VAT returns, payroll, management accounts, year end accounts and tax returns, as well as ad-hoc advice.
- provide comprehensive training to ensure our staff are equipped with the skills to perform at their best and provide a first class service to our clients. This includes ACA or ACA-CTA study package and technical and software training. If you are currently pursuing the ACA qualification and meet the criteria, then there is the option to transfer to the ACA-CTA programme which provides a fast track route to become a Chartered Tax Adviser as well.
Why choose us?
You’ll get great experience, early responsibility and be a key part of the team. At the same time we’ll support you with a comprehensive study package so you can sail through your exams.