Harris & Trotter LLP is a well-established firm in the entertainment industry and one of the leading firms in the International Music business.
We are a medium-sized, Top 50 practice, established over 80 years ago and located in the heart of London's West End.
Are you recently AAT qualified? or maybe you are currently studying AAT with a few have a few exams to go?
Perhaps you are at a smaller firm with limited progression opportunities?
We want to expand our Entertainment Business management team (EBM) with an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Junior to join our successful EBM team.
No prior music knowledge is required but beneficial, we are looking for someone to assist the Senior members of the team with the following tasks including but not limited to the below:
- Tour Accounting, including budgeting and forecasting
- Artist and performers accounts
- Production accounts and full touring accounts including expenses and cash floats
- Working closely with senior management and artists
- Budgets and forecasts for ad-hoc shows and performer appearances
- Cash accounting and floats
- Tax duties
- VAT and general and ad-hoc projects.
There are regular training sessions to ensure you have the skills to progress your career.
We offer a highly competitive package of salary and benefits and exceptional prospects for promotion for the right candidates, which stems from our policy of not hiring externally for positions above the Senior level.
We have promoted 9 new Partners in the last 3 years, on the back of continued growth.