As an apprentice on our Step Stone programme (suitable for recent graduates), you will have the opportunity to join our Business, Corporate, or Tax department, but don't worry if you're not sure which one is the best fit for you just yet. One thing's for sure though – you'll experience a wide range of exciting work and gain plenty of access to partners and senior management, who will guide you every step of the way.
- Business: You will work on preparing sets of accounts and calculating basic tax returns using financial information provided by our clients.
- Corporate: You will be involved in carrying out substantive audit testing on financial accounts prepared by our clients, ensuring an independent review of their accuracy.
- Tax: You will undertake corporate and personal tax compliance work on behalf of our clients and assist with any HMRC queries that arise.
- For some apprentices, there may be opportunities to rotate between different departments allowing you to gain a broader understanding of our services.
- On track to achieve at least a 2:2 degree in any subject (minimum requirement).
- A minimum of 112 UCAS points (or equivalent A-C) in your top three A-Levels (minimum requirement).
- GCSEs grade 9/A*-4/C including Maths and English
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Strong MS Excel skills would be beneficial.
- Team player
- Good communication.
Price Bailey LLP
'Whether you’re a start-up looking for help with your bookkeeping, or an established company needing support with your annual accounts, we see these tasks as just the start. We work hard to understand your business completely, and build a close working relationship where we can add lasting value. All the advice we give you is focused on your specific goals, and we’re quick to spot other specialist areas you might benefit from, such as tax planning'