About the Programme:
As a part of Baker Tilly Consulting, you will find that our global brand and entrepreneurial environment will give you the support you need to apply your industry and technical experience to build your career across a wide range of services to meet our clients’ most important needs. As a member of our team, you will also contribute to some of the most important activities in our firm which include operating and growing the business, serving the client, developing the best people, and shaping our culture.
The London Graduate Scheme lasts for three years during which you will work in an exciting, challenging and constantly changing environment. You will learn forensic and investigative accounting skills and experience the diverse nature of our work, as well as studying the ACA syllabus for membership of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW).
Your ACA studies will be undertaken with one of the top training companies in the UK funded by Baker Tilly. You will be supported with time out of the office for the ACA tuition and exams as well as being supported in your forensic development with ongoing mentoring and on the job coaching, as well as global training delivered through a number of platforms by Baker Tilly's expert professionals.
Upon completion of your ACA qualification, Baker Tilly offers continuing education and an environment in which to grow and develop professionally, including excellent opportunities for career progression. Baker Tilly also offer a competitive remuneration and benefits package.
As a member of the 2023 Global Forensics & Litigation Consulting Graduate Programme, you will have the opportunity to:
- Learn and execute meaningful engagements as a consultant that have an impact on the business
- Collaborate with experienced Staff, Seniors, Managers and Partners with specialised experience and technical knowledge across numerous industries and services
- Engage directly with a variety of clients ranging from privately held businesses to publicly traded multi-national corporations
- Learn directly from mentors and additional Baker Tilly employees through a series of networking activities, formal training, and an open work environment
- Participate in our internal Induction Training designed to give you the tools needed to immediately contribute to client engagements and support your personal development
- Participate in our two-year Rotational Programme gaining training and experience in four core service areas
- Impact the surrounding community through stewardship activities
- Availability to begin full-time employment in August 2023
- Degree – minimum 2:1 in any subjectdesirable (we will always consider exceptional candidates with the necessary aptitude)
- Relevant internship, work experience and/or involvement, preferably with a professional organisationis desired but not essential
- The ability to work effectively in a team environment with all levels of client personnel in various industries
- Excellent written/verbal communication and collaboration skills
- Be eligible to work in the UK without sponsorship as a full-time employee(regrettably, we cannot accept Graduate nor Dependant/ Spouse visas)
- Be available to travel as needed for client projects
It is an exciting time to join Baker Tilly!