The primary focus of the role will be to manage and deliver a client portfolio.
As a case worker the day-to day tasks that you will be required to complete can include:
- Interaction with clients to develop a comprehensive understanding of the projects undertaken and identify how aspects of these projects meet the eligible R&D criteria through directing technical meetings
- Drafting clear technical narrative to support R&D tax relief claims
- Preparation of financial calculations to support R&D tax relief claims
- Develop financial knowledge and expertise to better support R&D tax specific advice to clients
- Provide an exceptional client management service to enhance the wider network of the company
This is a hybrid role with any successful candidates required to work at least 3 days per week in the office. During the training period, you may be required to attend the office more frequently.