KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services to many of the world’s foremost companies. We operate in 147 countries and regions and have 219,000 people across a range of disciplines working in member firms around the world. KPMG China operates in 24 cities across China, with around 12,000 partners and staff.
Joining KPMG means that you will become an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to help our clients excel in the changing market environment. You will enjoy world-class training and tailored career development to help fulfil your potential. You will also be motivated to learn new things every day and work with some of the best talents around the world. Our reputation as a leading professional service provider is reinforced by the wide range of awards KPMG has received over the years as the employer of choice, for our strong community involvement and our wealth of knowledge in the professional industries. We are looking for top students who are passionate, committed and eager to succeed - all degree disciplines are welcome.
Our Advisory Student Placement Programme is specially designed to identify and develop future leaders with a fast-track career path. You will get both technical training and personal development opportunities that will equip you with the skills you need to succeed in your long-term career goal.
With professional teams in management consulting, risk consulting, deal advisory and strategy, our advisory practice works with diverse clients, including government organisations and large financial corporations. When you join advisory, you will be part of a multi-disciplinary team delivering services that reflect the changing circumstances of our clients and the markets in which they operate.
We require your full-time commitment; in return, if you demonstrate the capability to deliver at the required job level with outstanding performance and fulfil the graduation criteria, you may receive a return offer to join us after you graduated.
6 – 12 months starting from August
- Undergraduate/ Masters degree & penultimate/ final year students studying in Hong Kong or overseas in any discipline on track for an upper second-class honour or above
- Keen to explore the professional consulting industry as an option for long-term career development
- Enjoy analyzing a problem, thinking outside the box, making things happen and contributing with a team of people as bright as you
- Strong leadership and influencing skills
- Skilful communication skills to lobby people from different background and at different levels while creating a positive impression to establish professional relationship
- Applicants for the Hong Kong office should be permanent Hong Kong residents or holders of a valid Hong Kong work visa
Interested parties please do not hesitate to complete the online application form through Job details - 2021-2022 China Mainland, Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR Campus Opportunities - KPMG China. Personal data will be collected for recruitment purposes only.
Should you have any queries, feel free to email us at email@example.com.