ACA Graduate Trainee
- Harris & Trotter LLP
- London (Greater) (GB)
- £26,000 plus bonus, study support and benefits
- Closing date
- 25 Jun 2023
- Accounting - practice
- Salary band
- Full Time
- Where will they be working?
- From our office
Harris & Trotter LLP is a growing 20 partner firm, established in 1940 and based in the heart of the West End in London. We are looking to recruit for our 2023 intake of graduate trainees who aspire to become Chartered Accountants and trusted business advisors.
We are a medium sized firm and act for a wide range of clients of all sizes in various industries which allows our trainees to gain exposure to audit, accounting, tax and corporate finance.
We believe that the purpose of our ACA programme is to build our future managers and partners and the majority of our students remain with Harris & Trotter LLP to continue their career beyond qualification - a number of the current partners joined the firm as trainees.
Highlights and Key Points:
- The initial training period is for a term of three years (at which point you will have achieved your ICAEW qualification and become a Chartered Accountant).
- We offer a competitive salary, bonus scheme and full study support package. We will pay for all course fees, exam fees and study leave (with salary increases based on exam success and work performances).
- We partner with the best training providers in London to fully prepare you for your ACA examinations. You will spend time away from the office attending training courses so that you can apply the technical knowledge you have gained on your return to the office and when working with clients.
- You will receive excellent on the job training, supported by your colleagues in the audit department.
We look for graduates who have achieved (or are expected to achieve) a minimum 2.1 degree in any discipline. In addition, the following points are preferred:
- Have excellent numerical skills
- Possess good time management and organisational skills
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Have the ability to use initiative when required
- Be proactive and motivated, with a willingness to get "stuck in"
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel etc (Essential)
We are a medium sized, Top 50 practice, established over 80 years ago and located in the heart of London's West End.
101 New Cavendish Street
Apply for ACA Graduate Trainee
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert