Associate - Business Consulting (Financial Services), Technology Risk
- Ernst & Young LLP
- Singapore (SG)
- Competitive ($SGD)
- Closing date
- 23 Jun 2023
- Salary band
- Competitive, Non-UK salary
- Contract type
- Graduate schemes
- Full Time
- Where will they be working?
- Not applicable
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
What if we didn’t focus on who you are now, but who you could become?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
In Technology Risk, the way we contribute to building a better working world, our purpose, is to translate uncertainty into confidence so that performance is accelerated. We do this for our clients, our people and ourselves. Confidence accelerates performance. Simply put, when people work better, business works better. When business works better, the world works better.
We are part of FSO Consulting providing technology risks solutions to our clients through delivering services on the design, implementation, rationalization of controls and remediation for the purpose of mitigating and preventing risks in our client’s applications, infrastructure and data. A transversal area of specialization in the area of information technology, information security and third-party risk management.
Using our proprietary methodology, our professionals help clients conduct internal controls diagnostics, perform internal controls transformations and risk remediation, and deliver internal controls testing outsourcing or co-sourcing services.
What we look for
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- Pursuing university degree related to Business, Economics, Science, Technology and Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience and/or desire to work in consulting coupled with understanding of economic or market issues and the ability to interpret impact and solve inquiries. This can be demonstrated by relevant course work, interest or internship experience.
- Experience and/or demonstrated interest in understanding of financial institutions, Wealth & Asset Management, Banking and/or Insurance businesses (e.g. business models, channels, typical structure, industry terms and issues).
- Good-to-have experience and/or demonstrated passion in any domains such as: cloud engineering, coding/scripting languages (e.g. Python/R/Java), cyber security, digitalization, front and back end web/mobile development, information technology risks, IoT, robotics process automation, technical architecture, project management in UX, Web or Digital, web application security practices and standards. This passion could be demonstrated via university projects, internships, conferences, self-study, etc.
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
What you can expect
- Shortlisted candidates may expect a case presentation in the 1st interview round and a final round with the hiring team.
Please note that for your application to be considered, you are required to upload/send in the following documents along with your online application:
- Detailed resume with indicative full-time availability
- Highest academic certification and transcripts
This job is based in Singapore.
At EY, we’re dedicated to helping organizations solve their toughest challenges and realize their greatest ambitions - from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies – and the work we do with them is as varied as they are.
Through our four service lines — Assurance, Consulting, Strategy and Transactions, and Tax — we help our clients capitalize on transformative opportunities. We also help them fulfill regulatory requirements, keep investors informed and meet the needs of all of their stakeholders. And in a fast-changing world, we give them the support they need to be effective today and create long-term value for tomorrow.
Across all disciplines and from every angle, EY professionals draw on our shared creativity, experience, judgment and diverse perspectives to reframe the future for our clients – now, next and beyond.
One Raffles Quay North Tower Level 18, 048583
Apply for Associate - Business Consulting (Financial Services), Technology Risk
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert