Associate - Business Consulting (Financial Services) (2023 Graduates)
- Ernst & Young LLP
- Singapore (SG)
- Closing date
- 23 Jun 2023
- Salary band
- Competitive, Non-UK salary
- Contract type
- Graduate schemes
- Full Time
- Where will they be working?
- Not applicable
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
What if we didn’t focus on who you are now, but who you could become?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
Associate – Business Consulting (Financial Services) (2023 Graduates)
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
EY FSO Consulting has an exciting opportunity for highly motivated graduates to join our team. Associate professionals joining our team will enjoy opportunities to serve diverse clients across multiple practices, while being provided learning, experiences and coaching to develop consulting competencies.
Associates joining our team will experience working on projects across our Finance Consulting, Business Transformation and Risk Management practices.
When working on Finance and Business Transformation projects, you will provide our clients an independent view of their organization’s business risks and areas of improvement. You will help develop pragmatic plans to enhance a firm’s organizational structure, products, processes and systems; address issues; and assist with implementing measurable and sustainable performance enhancements.
When working on Financial Risk Management projects, you will advise financial institutions, insurance and asset management firms on identifying, measuring and managing financial risk from regulatory and industry perspectives. You will help experienced subject matter experts and thought leaders in building financial risk frameworks and models and deliver targeted solutions to address our client needs.
Our key service areas are:
- Operational Excellence,
- Customer and Digital,
- Finance transformation,
- Risk governance and strategy,
- Risk management process and models,
- Regulatory compliance and reporting, and
- Internal audit and controls
At EY, we believe your career is a journey and we are committed to providing an array of exciting opportunities to help you find the career path that is right for you. In this role, you will have the opportunity to team with a variety of clients to deliver professional services and to actively participate in a rapidly growing practice. You will work on client assignments that will help you deepen and broaden your skills, while gaining valuable and rewarding experiences during your first few years.
Your key responsibilities
- Understanding and documenting clients’ business processes and requirements, performing root cause analysis, developing business cases and interviewing various stakeholders to gather required information
- Establishing relationships with client personnel at appropriate levels. Consistently delivering quality client services. Monitoring progress, managing risks and ensuring key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes. Staying abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client’s business
- Demonstrating the ability to digest, incorporate and leverage new knowledge. Possessing good business acumen. Remaining current on new developments in advisory services, capabilities and industry knowledge
- Taking full responsibility for tasks, including consistent self-review of work to identify and improve an approach for producing high quality work products, while working under supervision
Skills and attributes for success
- Project management skills
- Leadership, teamwork and client servicing skills
- Demonstrating integrity within a professional environment
- Highly motivated with excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What we look for
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- Bachelor degree in Accountancy, Business, Finance, Economics or any relevant disciplines
- Strong academic record, including, without limitation, course work that EY deems relevant to this position
- Desire to work in Consulting, demonstrated by relevant course work, interest or internship experience
- Proficient with MS Office, including MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint
- Willing and able to learn and work independently with minimal supervision
- Effective organization and time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and adhere to project deadlines
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
What you can expect
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email for an interview with the hiring managers.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, apply now.
Please note that for your application to be considered, you are required to upload the following documents together with your online application:
- Detailed resume
- Highest academic certification and transcripts
This job is based in Singapore.
At EY, we’re dedicated to helping organizations solve their toughest challenges and realize their greatest ambitions - from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies – and the work we do with them is as varied as they are.
Through our four service lines — Assurance, Consulting, Strategy and Transactions, and Tax — we help our clients capitalize on transformative opportunities. We also help them fulfill regulatory requirements, keep investors informed and meet the needs of all of their stakeholders. And in a fast-changing world, we give them the support they need to be effective today and create long-term value for tomorrow.
Across all disciplines and from every angle, EY professionals draw on our shared creativity, experience, judgment and diverse perspectives to reframe the future for our clients – now, next and beyond.
One Raffles Quay North Tower Level 18, 048583
Apply for Associate - Business Consulting (Financial Services) (2023 Graduates)
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert