At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
Our global transfer pricing practice is recognized as a market leader in advising on relevant aspects of intercompany transactions. We offer depth of experience through a worldwide network of dedicated transfer pricing economists and tax professionals.
Join our transfer pricing professionals to help clients build, manage, document, review and defend transfer pricing policies and processes — aligning them with their business strategy. In an ever-changing tax environment, you will develop your business acumen working with organizations to build proactive, pragmatic and integrated strategies that address the tax risks of today’s businesses and help companies achieve their highest potential.
Your key responsibilities
- Develop sound understanding of the OECD/Singapore transfer pricing guidelines to prepare transfer pricing policy, planning reports and documentation to substantiate transfer pricing positions taken
- Undertake/oversee economic and benchmarking analyses to support the arm’s length nature of intercompany transactions
- Apply good interpersonal skills to liaise with both internal EY and external client teams
- Involvement with tax planning projects and tax controversy engagements
What we look for
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- Pursuing university degree related to Accountancy, Business or equivalent
- Problem solving and numerical skills
- Ability to work with complex and detailed information
- Experience and/or demonstrated ability in time management and adaptability to change under pressure to build effective relationships at all levels
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and relationship building
What you can expect
- Candidates may expect a phone screening
- Shortlisted candidates may expect a written assessment prior to the interview
This job is for EY Singapore and based in Singapore.