At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
What if we didn’t focus on who you are now, but who you could become?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
Associate - Technology Consulting, Governance, Risk & Compliance (2023 Graduates)
Technology Consulting, Technology Solution Delivery (Governance, Risk & Compliance), Singapore
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
At Technology Solution Delivery, our goal is to support clients as they initiate or undergo major transformation. Our capabilities span end-to-end solution implementation services from strategy and architecture to production deployment.
Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC)
- Our global GRC organization enables clients to leverage technology to successfully manage opportunities and reduce risk. This requires transforming the way the organization views and capitalizes on risk
- Vendor and technology selection
- GRC framework and technology strategy definition
- GRC solution implementation (design, build, test, and deploy)
- Risk and control management and operations
EY Technology Consulting has exciting opportunities for highly motivated interns/graduates to join our multi-disciplinary teams and gain valuable experience in various sectors and play a key role in ensuring high quality outputs and service to our clients.
You will be part of the team in the execution of clients’ assignments in the areas of:
- Enterprise & Industry Application Implementation
- Information management and business intelligence;
- Technology operational effectiveness and business case development;
- Implementation of Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC);
- Program and project management; and
- Information Technology Strategy & Transformation
Your key responsibilities
- Support the project activities focused on implementation of enterprise applications and GRC, that includes requirement gathering, solution architecture, configuration, custom development (workflows, reports, dashboard, etc.), as well as testing and cutover activities.
- Effectively contribute in performance improvement projects, develop analysis, engage client teams and stakeholders, and deliver high-quality work products.
- Establish relationships with client personnel at appropriate levels. Consistently deliver quality client services. Monitor progress manage risk and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes.
- Stay abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client's business, actively assess and present ways to best serve clients, with a focus to develop and maintain long-term client relationships and networks
- Supporting the team in adapting plans and schedules based on evolving needs, conditions or issues that may arise and ensuring on-time, high-quality delivery in accordance with the stated project goals.
What we look for
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- Degree in Accountancy, Information Systems or equivalent
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
What you can expect
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email for an interview with the hiring managers.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, apply now.
Please note that for your application to be considered, you are required to upload the following documents together with your online application:
- Detailed resume
- Highest academic certification and transcripts
This job is for EY Singapore and based in Singapore.