Associate - Tax, Corporate Secretarial Services
- Ernst & Young LLP
- Singapore (SG)
- Closing date
- 23 Jun 2023
- Business and management
- Salary band
- Competitive, Non-UK salary
- Contract type
- Graduate schemes
- Where will they be working?
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
What if we didn’t focus on who you are now, but who you could become?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
In one country or many, you have the opportunity to provide clients an integrated, consistent, quality service that unlocks the potential of the compliance function, with tax compliance, statutory accounts preparation and tax accounting calculation support.
With so many offerings, you have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because your professional development is important to us and we are fully committed to helping you realise your potential.
Your key responsibilities
As a Corporate Secretarial Associate, you’ll be a key member of the team, committed to supporting the Corporate Services executives in building and maintaining relationships with clients. You’ll spend most of your time in managing corporate transactions. You enjoy actively contributing to the growth and development of the practice by taking operational responsibility and accountability for engagement team support and delivery.
What we look for
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- Pursuing university degree related to Economics, Finance, Business, Law, Tax or Accounting with ICSA qualification/certification or equivalent
- Problem solving and numerical skills
- Ability to work with complex and detailed information
- Experience and/or demonstrated ability in time management and adaptability to change under pressure to build effective relationships at all levels
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and relationship building
- Meticulous, organized, deadline-oriented, good time management
- Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (especially Word and Excel)
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
What you can expect
- Candidates may expect a phone screening.
- Shortlisted candidates may expect a written assessment prior to the interview.
Please note that for your application to be considered, you are required to upload the following documents together with your online application:
- Detailed resume with indicative full-time availability
- Copy of Highest Academic Certification and Transcripts
At EY, we’re dedicated to helping organizations solve their toughest challenges and realize their greatest ambitions - from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies – and the work we do with them is as varied as they are.
Through our four service lines — Assurance, Consulting, Strategy and Transactions, and Tax — we help our clients capitalize on transformative opportunities. We also help them fulfill regulatory requirements, keep investors informed and meet the needs of all of their stakeholders. And in a fast-changing world, we give them the support they need to be effective today and create long-term value for tomorrow.
Across all disciplines and from every angle, EY professionals draw on our shared creativity, experience, judgment and diverse perspectives to reframe the future for our clients – now, next and beyond.
One Raffles Quay North Tower Level 18, 048583
Apply for Associate - Tax, Corporate Secretarial Services
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert