Associate - Technology Consulting, Technology Solution Delivery
- Ernst & Young LLP
- Singapore (SG)
- Closing date
- 23 Jun 2023
- Business and management
- Salary band
- Competitive, Non-UK salary
- Contract type
- Graduate schemes
- Where will they be working?
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
What if we didn’t focus on who you are now, but who you could become?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
Associate - Technology Consulting, Technology Solution Delivery (2023 Graduates)
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
At Technology Solution Delivery, our goal is to support clients as they initiate or undergo major transformation. Our capabilities span end-to-end solution implementation services from strategy and architecture to production deployment.
We support clients in three main areas:
Technology implementation support
- Vendor package and partner selection
- Service strategy and roadmap
- Program delivery (program management, release management, benefits management)
- Requirements definition
- Solution architecture and design
Enterprise and Industry application implementation
- Configuration and development
- Systems development and integration
- Security and controls
- Process management and improvement
- Operations/as-a-service service
Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC)
- Our global GRC organization enables clients to leverage technology to successfully manage opportunities and reduce risk. This requires transforming the way the organization views and capitalizes on risk
- Vendor and technology selection
- GRC framework and technology strategy definition
- GRC solution implementation (design, build, test, and deploy)
- Risk and control management and operations
As a Technology Consulting professional, you will have the opportunity to team with a variety of clients to deliver professional services and to actively participate in a rapidly growing practice. You will be part of the team in the execution of clients’ assignments in the areas of:
- Enterprise & Industry Application Implementation
- Information management and business intelligence;
- Technology operational effectiveness and business case development;
- Implementation of Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC);
- Program and project management; and
- Information Technology Strategy & Transformation
Your key responsibilities
- Establish a thorough understanding of the client's IT environment and industry IT trends
- Support the project activities focused on implementation of enterprise applications and GRC.
- Support the preparation of reports or proposals that will be delivered to clients and other parties
- Effectively contribute in performance improvement projects, develop analysis, engage client teams and stakeholders, and deliver high-quality work products.
- Monitor progress, manage risk and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes
- Supporting the team in adapting plans and schedules based on evolving needs, conditions or issues that may arise and ensuring on-time, high-quality delivery in accordance with the stated project goals.
- Experience several of the following technical areas
- Design of business & technology architecture
- ERP System selection and implementation support
- Application development
- Data architecture, data mapping and conversion, extract-transform-load (ETL) development
- Quality assurance and testing
- Software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Program/Project management and implementation planning (PMO)
- Definition and design of business, functional and technical requirements
- Dashboards / Enterprise Intelligence / Reporting
- Data analytics and data querying tools
- Technology operational effectiveness and business case development
What we look for
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- Degree in Accountancy, Business, Finance, Computer Science, Information System or Engineering is preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication, interpersonal, presentation, business writing and interest in further designing, developing and integrating business operations and technology
- Able to research client inquiries and emerging issues
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
What you can expect
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email for an interview with the hiring managers.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, apply now.
Please note that for your application to be considered, you are required to upload the following documents together with your online application:
- Detailed resume
- Highest academic certification and transcripts
At EY, we’re dedicated to helping organizations solve their toughest challenges and realize their greatest ambitions - from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies – and the work we do with them is as varied as they are.
Through our four service lines — Assurance, Consulting, Strategy and Transactions, and Tax — we help our clients capitalize on transformative opportunities. We also help them fulfill regulatory requirements, keep investors informed and meet the needs of all of their stakeholders. And in a fast-changing world, we give them the support they need to be effective today and create long-term value for tomorrow.
Across all disciplines and from every angle, EY professionals draw on our shared creativity, experience, judgment and diverse perspectives to reframe the future for our clients – now, next and beyond.
One Raffles Quay North Tower Level 18, 048583
Apply for Associate - Technology Consulting, Technology Solution Delivery
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert