Associate - Technology Consulting, Data & Analytics
- Ernst & Young LLP
- Closing date
- 23 Jun 2023
- Business and management
- Salary band
- Competitive, Non-UK salary
- Contract type
- Graduate schemes
- Where will they be working?
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
What if we didn’t focus on who you are now, but who you could become?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
Associate - Technology Consulting, Data & Analytics (2023 Graduates)
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
The Data and Analytics team works collaboratively with our clients to manage engagements and lead teams of data analysis resources in all aspects of design and delivery of information solutions - including Data Quality and Governance, Data Analytics, Business Intelligence, and Data Management.
Data Analytics is integrated into all Consulting service offerings and assists clients to leverage data as an asset throughout its business processes. You'll enjoy working in multi-disciplinary teams and gaining valuable experience in various sectors and play a key role in ensuring high quality outputs and service to our clients.
Your key responsibilities
- Contribute technically and deliver Analytics-related solutions to clients
- Communicate effectively with the project manager & team members regarding the progress of the project
- Prepare technological solutions, reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel
- Build strong internal relationships within Ernst & Young Consulting Services and with other services across the organization
What we look for
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- Degree in quantitative fields such as Computing, Engineering, Analytics, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Machine Learning, Operation Research, Information Management
- Good understanding of time series, statistical, and decision modeling; and machine learning techniques
- Good understanding of various data structures, common methods and tools used for data transformation
- Proficiency with analytical programming languages such as Python and/or R, as well as familiarity with SQL
- Familiarity with at least one marketable business intelligence tool, such as PowerBI
- Familiarity with cloud technologies, DevOps tools, ETL tools, machine learning frameworks, visualization software, * Unix shell scripting are considered a plus.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and applying creativity to solve complex problems
- Some data competition experiences are preferred
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
What you can expect
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email for an interview with the hiring managers.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, apply now.
Please note that for your application to be considered, you are required to upload the following documents together with your online application:
- Detailed resume
- Highest academic certification and transcripts
At EY, we’re dedicated to helping organizations solve their toughest challenges and realize their greatest ambitions - from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies – and the work we do with them is as varied as they are.
Through our four service lines — Assurance, Consulting, Strategy and Transactions, and Tax — we help our clients capitalize on transformative opportunities. We also help them fulfill regulatory requirements, keep investors informed and meet the needs of all of their stakeholders. And in a fast-changing world, we give them the support they need to be effective today and create long-term value for tomorrow.
Across all disciplines and from every angle, EY professionals draw on our shared creativity, experience, judgment and diverse perspectives to reframe the future for our clients – now, next and beyond.
One Raffles Quay North Tower Level 18, 048583
Apply for Associate - Technology Consulting, Data & Analytics
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert