- Revantage Global Services UK Ltd
- London Bridge Station, London (Greater)
- Closing date
- 17 Jun 2023
- Salary band
- Not applicable
- Contract type
- Graduate schemes
- Full Time
- Where will they be working?
- Hybrid - mostly office
Revantage is a Corporate Services affiliate of The Blackstone Group, the world’s largest alternative investment firm. We deliver exceptional customer service to Blackstone and its portfolio companies to enable them to thrive. The sectors that we work with include Hospitality, Logistics, Office, Retail and Residential and Student Accommodation.
Revantage UK is a high-performance consultancy providing valuations, Legal, Finance, People & Culture, Risk, ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance), Portfolio Company Communications, Technology and Business Transformation services to Blackstone’s European Portfolio Companies. Revantage UK is headquartered in London and works closely with the other Revantage global offices based in Australia, Chicago, India, Luxembourg, and Singapore.
The Finance team provides day to day finance support across the business including financial and other business reporting. The team is small (5 people), and as a graduate within the team you will gain exposure across the team, working with more senior team members across a range of activity including;
- Working across the wider team supporting in respect of reporting, budgeting/forecasting, and billing Supporting the annual Corporate Budget process together with quarterly reforecast and preparation of materials for presentation to senior management Supporting monthly Revantage UK reporting, working with the team to prepare month end reporting packs, reporting on both financial and non financial KPI’s for the business Providing support for senior management in respect of ad hoc reporting and financial analysis Support to other areas of the Corporate team including Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and payroll.
We are looking for driven and self-motivated candidates who have strong numeric, written, and analytical skills, and the ability to work and communicate effectively with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Final year or recent graduate Motivated to pursue ACA qualification Previous Accounting/Finance experience desirable either from undergraduate degree or work experience Strong interpersonal skills
Apply for Finance Graduate
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert