KPMG, a place where bold, new ideas are welcome and dedication is rewarded, is made up of outstanding people with a broad range of interests, talents and motivations. We invite you to join our team in Headquarters and to experience the KPMG difference as we continue to be The Clear Choice to our clients from every sector of business and industry imaginable. Aspiring to be an Employer of Choice, we create an atmosphere in which our employees will be inspired to excel. To this end, HQ office is seeking highly motivated and results oriented individuals to fuel our growth and embark on a journey of self-discover.
- Job planning and delegating work to supporting staff.
- Testing internal control systems and analytical review procedures.
- Ensuring that financial statements of companies are prepared in accordance with statutory requirements.
- Drafting reports and management letters.
- Preparing consolidation accounts.
- Preparing tax and deferred tax computation.
- Preparing overseas reporting packages.
- Degree holders majoring in Accounting or Accounting & Finance from leading universities and professional qualification are encouraged to apply.
- Strong managerial potential, good analytical skills and the ability to establish excellent client and staff relations.
- Must be able to work independently as well as lead and work in a team.
- Minimum 2 years’ Audit experience.