Associate - Audit Assurance
- KPMG Malaysia
- Petaling Jaya, Selangor
- Closing date
- 12 Jun 2023
- Accounting - practice
- Salary band
- Not applicable
- Full Time
- Where will they be working?
- From our office
KPMG, a place where bold, new ideas are welcome and dedication is rewarded, is made up of outstanding people with a broad range of interests, talents and motivations. We invite you to join our team in Headquarters and to experience the KPMG difference as we continue to be The Clear Choice to our clients from every sector of business and industry imaginable. Aspiring to be an Employer of Choice, we create an atmosphere in which our employees will be inspired to excel. To this end, HQ office is seeking highly motivated and results oriented individuals to fuel our growth and embark on a journey of self-discover.
- Assisting in the planning, execution and finalization of audit assignments supporting the audit seniors and managers.
- Performing tests of controls, audit testing and preparation of audit working papers and relevant documentation for the audit files to support all opinions and testing conclusions.
- A recognized degree in Accounting or equivalent with at least a CGPA of 3.20 or Second class upper classification and / or a Professional Accounting qualification. Those who are currently pursuing recognized Professional Accounting qualification are also encouraged to apply.
- Excellent leadership qualities and a good non-academic track record in extra curricular activities.
- Initiative, good interpersonal and communication skills as well as the ability to work in a team.
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 155 countries and have 189,000 people working in member firms around the world. KPMG first established a presence in Malaysia in 1928 and the Malaysian firm has 9 offices nationwide. The independent member firms of the KPMG network are affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. Each KPMG firm is a legally distinct and separate entity and describes itself as such. Please click on our company website to discover more about KPMG in Malaysia and our career opportunities!
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert