Are you looking to build on your private client tax compliance experience and move on to do more advisory work? Are you looking to progress your tax career?
Working in our close-knit private client team with diverse clients, you’ll do interesting and unique work. And with our excellent career development and training opportunities you’ll thrive!
What you’ll be doing:
- You’ll be responsible for a portfolio of tax compliance and advisory cases, which will include high net wealth individuals, non-domicile, and individuals with residency queries
- Assist with advisory projects; working alongside Partners/Directors you’ll help to prepare reports and letters on a number of tax technical issues
- You will get involved in a wide range of cases, which will include work relating to capital gains, inheritance, trusts and residency
- Throughout this work, you will build rapport with the client, and liaise with HMRC, solicitors, other accountancy and law firms.
- Mentor/coaching junior members of the staff
- You will be ATT qualified or have equivalent experience. CTA study support is available to enhance your career.
- Experience of delivering a private client tax compliance service to high-net-worth individuals.
- You may currently be offering tax advice or have ambitions to do more advisory work and be looking for a place where you can grow this area of your skillset.
- You will have the courage to be ambitious, and this will enable you to own your own development, ensuring that your technical knowledge is up to date.
Why work at PKF Francis Clark?
We’re the largest firm of independent chartered accountants and business advisors in South West England. We have eight offices in Bristol, Exeter, Plymouth, Poole, Salisbury, Taunton, Torquay and Truro.
The firm, which celebrated its centenary in 2019, has 54 partners and over 800 members of staff, with annual revenue of over £50 million. Our continuing growth offers you the opportunity to expand and develop your career in a direction that interests you.
We offer a supportive and flexible culture, taking your career seriously to enable you to be the best you can be.
PKF Francis Clark is a member of the PKF International family of legally independent firms, which together are ranked as the 11th largest provider of accountancy services in the UK by Accountancy Age.
Your core benefits will include:
Pension, group life assurance, group income protection
Health & Wellbeing benefits
Employee Assistance Programme with counselling and support for you and your immediate family, option to buy 5 extra days holiday, virtual GP for you and your immediate family and cycle to work.
Perks at work shopping platform, bonuses for career and family milestones, volunteering days, emergency support from the Francis Clark Charitable Foundation for current and ex - employees.