Independent Chartered Accountancy firm, Bright Grahame Murray (‘BGM’) is a central London based medium sized accountancy firm established in 1934.
BGM seeks part qualified audit seniors who are highly motivated, analytical with an attention to detail, and logical thinkers helping our clients achieve their goals and objectives. Being a strong team player is critical, with the ability to adapt to changing requirements or deadlines in support of our client’s goals.
BGM’s ethos is to help clients make the most of the opportunities available to them. The comprehensive range of services we provide is underpinned by a 10 partner led service and a reputation for excellence and client care. We work in a number of business sectors including property and construction, insurance, logistics, media and entertainment, professional practices, manufacturing and charities. For further details please refer to www.bgm.co.uk.
We make a significant investment in the recruitment of staff and require them to possess excellent attributes. At all levels problem-solving skills, an ability to communicate clearly and to work well with people are vital. Enthusiasm and a willingness to take responsibility are also essential attributes.
In your role, you will:
- Senior a sizeable portfolio of audit clients.
- Project manage client work and oversee all aspects of audit fieldwork and completion.
- Lead onsite audit teams, preparing and reviewing financial statements and updating clients.
- Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating managers on progress.
- Assist in preparing reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties.
- Constantly strive to push yourself knowing you are supported at every stage.
We also provide internal courses to ensure that our staff members satisfy the CPD requirements of the ICAEW. Professional staff are also encouraged to attend external courses to supplement the firm’s internal training. All staff are trained in general business skills so that they can understand and appreciate the business objectives across a diverse and demanding client base that is shared by very few firms of our size.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package which is regularly reviewed.
Apply Now by submitting your CV and a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.