Assistant Financial Accountant
- The Medical Research Network
- Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire (GB)
- Closing date
- 5 Jun 2023
- Healthcare and pharmaceutical, Science and technology
- Salary band
- Not applicable
- Full Time
- Where will they be working?
- Hybrid - mostly home
Founded in 2006, MRN is an innovative, market-leading Clinical Trial Support Organization in the field of international community focused clinical trial delivery. From inception we have delivered novel solutions using our specialized expertise and creative approaches. We support Drug Developers, Health Organizations and Investigators to accelerate the drug development process. MRN have gone from strength to strength as a business, team and a leading provider within the Decentralized Clinical Trials market and we are now looking forward to continuing our success into 2023!
About the role…
We are now looking for a talented Assistant Financial Accountant to join our team. The Assistant Financial Accountant will support the day-to-day running within the Corporate Reporting team and ensure compliance with IFRS and local GAAP requirements. This is a broad role with a mix of traditional reporting responsibilities, tax and assisting with projects to build the finance infrastructure for the next phase of its growth plans.
The Assistant Financial Accountant will be responsible for.
- Prepare and support month-end reporting activities including balance sheet reconciliation, prepayments, accruals and company bonus and share based payment transactions. Assist with the preparation of year-end, activities and statutory accounts. Assist with the year end audit process and annual statutory requirements for all countries including UK, US, Spain, Germany, Japan and France. Ensure the fixed asset register is maintained. Assist with the preparation of tax reporting including Corporation tax for all countries as above, P11D and other employment related taxes and transfer pricing tax. Liaise with and provide support to company auditors as and when required. Liaise with and provide support to internal stakeholders. Assist with ad-hoc financial projects as required.
Skills, Experience, and Qualifications…
We are looking for a talented individual strong attention to detail and an organised approach to managing multiple deliverables and requirements. Committed to being part of a high performing team and helping to transform the Finance function to a robust and controlled environment.
We are interested to hear from individuals with the following experience:
- Part qualified, or studying towards full qualification (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) Demonstrate success in delivering accurate and timely outputs. Strong excel skills including pivots and formulas to enable manipulation of data. Ability to understand and develop strong technical accounting skills to handle technical issues. Previous industry experience, Pharmaceuticals, clinical trials, life science is preferred but not a prerequisite.
Apply for Assistant Financial Accountant
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert