Associate - Business Consulting, Enterprise Risk (Singapore)
- Ernst & Young LLP
- Singapore (SG)
- Closing date
- 23 Jun 2023
- Salary band
- Competitive, Non-UK salary
- Contract type
- Graduate schemes
- Full Time
- Where will they be working?
- Not applicable
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
What if we didn’t focus on who you are now, but who you could become?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
Associate - Business Consulting, Enterprise Risk (2023 Graduates)
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
Management and boards of directors rely heavily on risk management and internal audit to provide important proactive assessments and assurance around the effectiveness of controls and company processes, while also providing objective advisory support. As an enterprise risk professional, you will be leading engagements that assist clients in addressing a broad spectrum of risk controls. From enterprise risk management, to reviews for process and control enhancements, and operational and compliance process efficiency reviews. EY is a global leading service provider in this space, with a reputation for high quality and cost-effective innovative offerings.
As part of our enterprise risk team, you’ll focus on client opportunities where your expertise can make a substantial impact. You’ll apply your knowledge and experience to shape our services and motivate your team. You’ll build valuable relationships with clients and develop strong capabilities, through both formal training and working with senior mentors and talented colleagues.
This is a role where no two days are the same – so you’ll find yourself taking on plenty of new responsibilities as you go. In a volatile world, effective risk management protects, sustains and improves business performance. As a risk professional, you’ll be focused on helping our clients develop an integrated and sustainable approach to risk and control that encompasses a holistic view of people, process and technology.
- Executing Job planning: Conduct research on client background and risks and propose tailored work program and time schedules, coordinate with client on kick off meeting and other necessary planning activities.
- Executing review: Perform testing of process areas, communicate and discuss audit observations with client, and schedule closing meeting with client and prepare closing meeting deck.
- Reporting: Prepare draft and final reports after the necessary internal reviews, wrap up work programs and workfiles, and assist in any other wrap up activities.
- Developing and maintaining productive working relationships with client personnel
- Building strong internal relationships within EY Consulting Services and with other services across the organization
What we look for
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- Degree in Accountancy, Business, Risk Management or related fields
- Minor in any digital specialization such as DA if applicable
- Proficiency with data analytic tools or digital skills such as ACL, Tableu, Alteryx, data science, Robotic Process Automation is a plus
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
What you can expect
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email for an interview with the hiring managers.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, apply now.
Please note that for your application to be considered, you are required to upload the following documents together with your online application:
- Detailed resume
- Highest academic certification and transcripts
This job is for EY Singapore and based in Singapore.
At EY, we’re dedicated to helping organizations solve their toughest challenges and realize their greatest ambitions - from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies – and the work we do with them is as varied as they are.
Through our four service lines — Assurance, Consulting, Strategy and Transactions, and Tax — we help our clients capitalize on transformative opportunities. We also help them fulfill regulatory requirements, keep investors informed and meet the needs of all of their stakeholders. And in a fast-changing world, we give them the support they need to be effective today and create long-term value for tomorrow.
Across all disciplines and from every angle, EY professionals draw on our shared creativity, experience, judgment and diverse perspectives to reframe the future for our clients – now, next and beyond.
One Raffles Quay North Tower Level 18, 048583
Apply for Associate - Business Consulting, Enterprise Risk (Singapore)
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert