ACA Accounts Apprentice – Outsourced Finance
- Kaplan Financial
- £24000 per annum
- Closing date
- 30 Apr 2023
- Accounting - practice
- Salary band
- £20,000 - £30,000
- Contract type
- ICAEW Apprenticeships
- Full Time
- Where will they be working?
- Not applicable
Are you looking to build a long-term career in Accountancy? Then look no further! Start your career today with an ACA ICAEW level 7 apprenticeship with and Kaplan. You will be gaining valuable workplace experience including assisting with bookkeeping, management of accounts and VAT returns.
- Support a varied client portfolio, assisting with bookkeeping, management accounts, VAT returns and year end accounts.
- Work closely with senior team members, adopting a proactive approach to training.
- Build trusted relationships with clients, liaising with them to answer general queries.
- Ensure work is completed to a high standard, ensuring expectations and deadlines are being met.
- Support the wider firm with ad hoc duties as needed.
ACA is a great option if you’re looking to become a chartered accountant and work in accountancy and finance. It opens a wealth of opportunities, as you can specialise in specific areas or sectors, or work broadly across multiple industries. You’ll also need to have 450 practical work experience days.
Certificate Level: You’ll be introduced to the essentials of accountancy, finance, and businesses. You’ll learn about double-entry accounting, assurance, business and technology, law, management, and taxation.
Professional Level: This level teaches you how to apply technical knowledge to real-life scenarios. You’ll deepen your knowledge on financial reporting, audit and assurance, tax compliance, finance management, business strategy, and business planning.
Advanced Level: You will give you the skills to understand how accountancy and finance works within businesses. You’ll learn about corporate reporting and strategic business management.
- Degree 2:1
- A Levels grade A-C
- GCSE's grade 9/A*-4/C including Maths and English.
Good Microsoft Office skills.
- Personable – able to build up relationships with people/clients.
- Willing and eager to learn.
- Team player.
- Committed to high quality service.
- Good time management and organisation skills.
- Positive, can-do attitude when working under pressure.
Progress through the trainee levels into a manager role, if appropriate.
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Paid study leave and tuition for ICAEW exams
- Flexible hours and hybrid working options
- Positive and supportive company culture
- Competitive remuneration with scope for fast progression
- Pension scheme
- Private healthcare (optional)
- Life assurance
- Snack cupboard and drinks fridge
- Parking onsite
For almost 80 years, we've helped shape the development and careers of finance professionals. We operate in over 30 countries, with strong links to the US, and have become one of the leading education providers in the world. We’ve worked with over 3 million individuals and businesses across the globe.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert