Harris & Trotter LLP is a growing 20 partner firm, established in 1940 and based in the heart of the West End in London. We are looking to recruit for our 2023/24 intake of graduate trainees who aspire to become Chartered Accountants and trusted business advisors in the rapidly emerging Digital Asset space.
Blockchain technology is still in infancy, but we are at the start of another digital revolution powered by blockchain technology, cryptocurrency and AI powered individuals and businesses.
This is an opportunity to gain professional experience and qualifications, in an emerging industry, staying ahead of the curve.
We are one of the largest accountants, auditors and tax advisors in the Digital Asset industry in the world. We act for a variety of crypto native organisations from start ups to the likes of The Sandbox, Wintermute, 1inch and Blockchain.com.
Highlights and Key Points:
- The initial training period is for a term of three years (at which point you will have achieved your ICAEW qualification and become a Chartered Accountant).
- We offer a competitive salary, bonus scheme and full study support package. We will pay for all course fees, exam fees and study leave (with salary increases based on exam success and work performances).
- We partner with the best training providers in London to fully prepare you for your ACA examinations. You will spend time away from the office attending training courses so that you can apply the technical knowledge you have gained on your return to the office and when working with clients.
We look for graduates who have achieved (or are expected to achieve) a minimum 2.1 degree in any discipline. In addition, the following points are preferred:
- Have excellent numerical skills
- Possess good time management and organisation skills
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Have the ability to use initiative and critical thinking
- Have a keen interest / knowledge of cryptocurrency
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel Etc (Essential)
- Exposure to coding