Corrigan is a leading independent accountancy and business advisory firm based in the heart of Bristol. Our clients are some of the brightest organisations and we offer a broad range of accountancy services to enable them to flourish. We’re energetic in our approach, flexing to the needs of our clients and driven to get the best results.
We are looking to recruit an Audit Semi-Senior to join our expanding Audit & Assurance team. Our firm continues to grow, and our team is the key to that success. Future growth will mean great opportunities for the right candidate, and so this role will suit someone who wants to develop their career working with Bristol’s smartest businesses. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to report to Partner on some projects and so this role may suit someone who is looking for more responsibility.
Our diverse client base includes entrepreneurs from Bristol’s thriving tech cluster, corporate clients, as well as charities & other not-for-profit organisations.
A large part of the role will consist of statutory audit and other assurance work for a portfolio of clients, but we are interested in hearing from candidates with a mixed experience of accounts and audit work. There will be the opportunity to take on other responsibilities in addition to audit and assurance work.
We would be delighted to hear from you if you have:
- The drive to develop in a growing firm
- Studying towards ACA/CA/ACCA or equivalent
- 1 year+ of audit experience, and great technical knowledge (principally UK GAAP and the UK Auditing Standards, but IFRS experience is also relevant)
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiasm for coaching and developing junior staff
- A proven ability to deliver excellent client service
In return we offer:
- Competitive salary, dependent on your experience, with regular reviews
- Study support including registration, tuition & exam fees, as well as training materials and time off for study
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays and the option to purchase 5 additional days
- Pension scheme membership (including employer’s contributions to the scheme)
- Healthcare membership including free physiotherapy, access to mental health support and online GP appointments
- A contemporary working environment in a central Bristol location, with a secure bike store and modern showers
- Flexible working practices
- A cycle to work scheme
- Opportunities to use working hours to undergo voluntary work in the local community
- Regular social events
Feel free to call us on 0117 928 1970 for more details.