Trainee Accountant Apprentice
- Harold Sharp
- Sale, Greater Manchester (GB)
- Closing date
- 9 Apr 2023
- Accounting - practice
- Salary band
- £10,000 - £20,000
- Contract type
- Graduate schemes, ICAEW Apprenticeships
- Full Time
- Where will they be working?
- From our office
Are you looking to build a long-term career in Accountancy? Then look no further! Start your career today with an ACA level 7 apprenticeship with Harold Sharp Limited and Kaplan. You will be gaining valuable workplace experience dealing with bookkeeping, tax returns and liaising with clients on a daily basis.
On the job training, with constant learning. XERO training and training on other cloud based software's will be provided.
- Statutory accounts production.
- Basic tax computations.
- Emails and telephone conversations with clients.
- Working alongside colleagues on specific ad hoc tasks eg data manipulation / csvs / inputs.
- 2:1 Degree or higher.
- Numeracy / maths competency.
- Cyber security awareness.
- Good writing style.
- Good computer an IT skills including Word and Excel.
Personal qualities required:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Works well in team.
- Quick learner.
- Good time manager / able to work to deadlines.
- High integrity.
- Customer focussed.
- Commercial in approach.
- Admits to and learns from mistakes.
- Embraces change and challenges the norm.
- Enjoys constant learning and is inquisitive in approach.
- Free parking available in staff car park.
- 0-5 years service : 23 days (plus 8 bank holidays)
- 5-9 years service : 26 days (plus 8 bank holidays)
- 10+ years : 28 days (plus 8 bank holidays)
- Pension 5% employer (plus 3% employee)
- £50 vouchers at Christmas and for your birthday
- Fully funded Christmas party!
- Death in service – 2 times salary
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert