ACA - Apprentice Tax Accountant
- Kaplan Financial
- £24480 per annum
- Closing date
- 29 Mar 2023
- Accounting - practice
- Salary band
- £20,000 - £30,000
- Contract type
- ICAEW Apprenticeships
- Full Time
- Where will they be working?
- Not applicable
- Assist in the preparation and submitting/filing.
- Company tax returns and corporation tax computations for UK group companies including R&D claims and patent box claims.
- UK statutory accounts as required for all UK group companies.
- Quarterly UK tax forecasts, including current tax, & deferred tax.
- Monitoring and reviewing of UK VAT group returns.
- Assist and support on-going work in.
- Advising and monitoring quarterly payments of corporation tax.
- Obtaining and analysing data for R&D and patent box.
- Obtaining and analysing data for management recharges.
- Assisting and advising on transactions as needed optimising our tax position. Improving current practices and controls.
- Working with external auditors, advisors and HMRC.
For almost 80 years, we've helped shape the development and careers of finance professionals. We operate in over 30 countries, with strong links to the US, and have become one of the leading education providers in the world. We’ve worked with over 3 million individuals and businesses across the globe.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert