Are you considering a career in Accountancy or Tax? Are you looking for a full-time position which offers you a rewarding and challenging opportunity that will launch your career? We are looking to recruit self-motivated trainees across all four of our offices.
LB Group is an accountancy firm with offices in London, Chelmsford, Colchester and Ipswich. Our services include: Accounting, Tax, Audit, Business Services and Corporate Finance.
We are now accepting applications for our AAT and ACCA or ACA 2023 trainee programmes (full time positions) which commence in late summer 2023. By joining us as a Trainee Accountant you will be able to study for your professional qualifications whilst working as part of a team which will prepare accounts for Groups, Companies, LLPs and sole traders as well as gaining auditing experience.
We are looking for AAT trainee applicants who have (or are predicated to gain) a minimum of 3 A levels at grade C or above or an equivalent business-related vocational qualification. You are expected to also have 8 GCSEs at 4 or above (A-C old classification) including Maths and English, or equivalent.
We are also looking for ACA/ACCA applicants and would expect you to have (or are predicted to gain) a minimum 2:1 degree, a 2:2 in exceptional circumstances will be considered. 3 A-Level passes at grade A-C (minimum 96 UCAS points) and 8 GCSEs at 4 or above (A-C old classification) including Maths and English, or equivalent.
We will fully support your tuition fees and institute fees, to study towards the appropriate professional qualification, provide time off for study days, and you will receive support from your dedicated line manager.
You will receive a competitive starting salary, training contract, 20 days annual leave, increasing to 23 days once qualified.
In addition, we offer:
- Annual leave purchase scheme,
- Health and Wellbeing initiatives including health cash plan, retail discounts, EAP, 24/7 GP access and free fresh fruit,
- Instant Recognition Awards,
- Employee Referral Scheme,
- Contributory Pension,
- Death in Service,
- Flexible/Agile Working,
- Social and Team building events.
To be successful you will be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated, hardworking, flexible and reliable
- Proactive attitude and professional approach to work
- A firm commitment to providing top quality client service
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Active listening skills, asking questions when necessary
- A willingness to learn and a personal drive to complete professional development
- Excellent analytical skills with attention to detail
- Highly numerate Results driven with a desire to exceed expectations
- Ability to thrive in a busy fast paced environment
- Wider experiences demonstrating other skills including leadership and team-working
- Work experience in a commercial environment
To apply please follow the link below, and upload your CV with a covering letter, explaining why you want to work for us and how you meet our criteria. Please ensure you enclose full details of academic qualifications (including predicted results where applicable) and your preference of office location.
You are encouraged to apply early, as telephone interviews will be scheduled without delay.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK without sponsorship.