Student Tax Accountant
- Slough, Berkshire (GB)
- Competitive salary with the possibility of bonus depending upon the performance of the entire team.
- Closing date
- 26 Jan 2023
- Accounting - practice
- Salary band
- £20,000 - £30,000
- Full Time
- Where will they be working?
- From our office
We are looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic, self-starter to join our Tax Team wishing to study towards the ATT qualification with the Association of Taxation Technicians. The role will involve a full time (37.5 hours per week) position within our Tax Team with formal training carried out during the evenings.
Preparation of personal self-assessment returns for individuals, partnerships and non resident companies. Preparation of forms P11D. Assisting the manager with the preparation of corporation tax computations and returns for companies. Completion of other HMRC forms, advising on tax payments, filing deadlines and tax elections, communication with H M Revenue & Customs by telephone and letter. Any other ad hoc duties including assisting with client mailings, updating workflows and marketing the firm’s services
- Be committed and motivated to studying towards the ATT qualification Be able to deliver first class client service and work effectively as part of a team Demonstrate an ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing Be well organised and have the ability to prioritise own workload Have a high level of general commercial awareness Take a diligent and efficient approach to work Demonstrate a professional and polite approach Eligibility to work in the UK
- University degree and A levels or
- 3 A levels grade C or higher Maths and English grade A at GCSE or other equivalent qualifications and/or experience
- Pleasant working environment in a Grade II listed office building set in semi-rural Buckinghamshire within easy access of local amenities Free parking Training materials provided. Paid time off for exams.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert