Have you just finished University and looking to go onto Audit? Our graduate programme is 3 years long, supporting you to become ACA qualified.
To assist in the delivery of audit and assurance assignments within agreed budgeted timescales and in accordance with the International Standards on Auditing (UK and Ireland).
Undertake client audits
- Complete audit or assurance procedures set out in the work programmes in accordance with International Standards on Auditing (UK and Ireland) and the firm procedures
- Complete amendments to working papers following review by in-charge, manager and/or RI
- Ensure all required audit documentation including all signed documents are added to the file prior to lockdown
Build and maintain client relationships
- Ensure appropriate understanding of each client’s business before going on-site
- Suggest recommendations for improvements in client’s processes through raising management letter points and discussing these with the client as appropriate
Prepare client facing documents
- Draft client meeting agendas, service plans and audit close memorandum as appropriate
- Ensure audit close memorandum is kept up-to-date throughout fieldwork and client is aware of any points raised
- Print all relevant documentation as required for review
- Complete amendments to client facing documents following review