Tax Undergraduate Placement - Summer 2023 start
- Knill James
- Lewes, East Sussex (GB)
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Closing date
- 31 Jan 2023
- Accounting - practice
- Salary band
- £10,000 - £20,000
- Contract type
- Placement years
- Full Time
- Where will they be working?
- Hybrid - mostly office
We are really excited to be offering a placement year opportunity and recognise the importance of a solid foundation of learning. As an undergraduate you will get an insight into your chosen profession and exposure to hands on work experience to complement your learning.
This is the perfect opportunity to experience what it is like to work in the profession first hand and what working in an office environment has to offer, not only will you enhance your technical knowledge but you will grow as an individual.
We seek enthusiastic, hardworking individuals to join our team who have a genuine interest in what makes a business tick!
12 Month Placement year - what we offer
- Invaluable insight into a career in Tax
- hands-on work experience in a friendly and supportive environment
- Support from a dedicated mentor
- Exposure to a variety of personal and corporate tax work for a broad range of clients
- The opportunity to work alongside like-minded individuals and learn from trusted experts in the field
- Opportunity to be involved in firm & charity events
- If the placement goes well, the possibility of an offer to commence professional training following completion of your degree
What we look for
- Enthusiasm to learn & make a difference
- Hard work and commitment
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication & team-working skills
- On course to achieve a minimum of 2:1 in your degree; studying a relevant degree subject in the Accountancy/Finance disciplines.
Knill James is an innovative firm of Chartered Accountants based in Lewes, East Sussex providing one-stop specialist advisory and compliance services to help clients develop and drive their businesses and optimise their tax.
As a 60 strong team of financial experts, our starting point is always the same; to understand our clients’ needs first. We pride ourselves on our personalised client care, supplying tailor-made advice to help our client’s business thrive.
Our experienced team provides expert advice on key areas, including audit and assurance, business advisory, tax planning, corporate finance, wealth management, business services, management accounts and outsourcing.
We strive to make a difference to our clients, our teams and our communities by the excellence of our service and through the enjoyment of our work.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert