We are really excited to be offering a placement year opportunity and recognise the importance of a solid foundation of learning. As an undergraduate you will get an insight into your chosen profession and exposure to hands on work experience to complement your learning.
This is the perfect opportunity to experience what it is like to work in the profession first hand and what working in an office environment has to offer, not only will you enhance your technical knowledge but you will grow as an individual.
We seek enthusiastic, hardworking individuals to join our team who have a genuine interest in what makes a business tick!
12 Month Placement year - what we offer
- Invaluable insight into a career in Audit & Accounts
- hands-on work experience in a friendly and supportive environment
- Support from a dedicated mentor
- Exposure to a variety of Audit and Accounts work for a broad range of clients
- The opportunity to work alongside like-minded individuals and learn from trusted experts in the field
- Opportunity to be involved in firm & charity events
- If the placement goes well, the possibility of an offer to commence professional training following completion of your degree
What we look for
- Enthusiasm to learn & make a difference
- Hard work and commitment
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication & team-working skills
- On course to achieve a minimum of 2:1 in your degree; studying a relevant degree subject in the Accountancy/Finance disciplines.