We recognise the importance of a solid foundation of learning and offer a comprehensive training platform to enable individuals to progress with their learning and grow within the accountancy profession.
As an ACA Trainee, alongside your professional studies you will learn how to undertake accounts preparation, carry out VAT returns, book keeping and management accounts, produce simple tax returns and will have the opportunity to work as part of a team undertaking client audits off site learning about the audit process from planning through to completion.
What you can expect:
- Structured apprenticeship training programme over a minimum of 3 years with financial support for studies
- Dedicated internal training Partner and mentor and external coach through our training provider
- Invaluable hands on work experience in a friendly, supportive and encouraging working environment
- The opportunity to work alongside like minded individuals and learn from trusted experts in the field of accountancy and tax
- Exposure to a really interesting & varied client base across the South East including Sole Traders, Partnerships and Limited Companies
- A professional and fun environment to work in Team social events and the opportunity to take part in local charitable events
- To be part of a progressive, ambitious firm with career development opportunities beyond qualification
- To be part of something even bigger through our membership with the UK200 Group
- Competitive benefits - for a summary of our range of benefits please see our website
What we look for:
- Desire to make a difference
- Genuine interest in what makes a business tick!
- Hard work and commitment
- Drive and ambition to develop
- Team Players
- Strong planning & organisational skills to manage to work & study commitments
- 2:1 or above Degree qualified (or predicted grade), ideally in a relevant subject although not essential