Accounts & Audit Trainee ACA - Level 7 Apprenticeship
- Knill James
- Lewes, East Sussex (GB)
- Circa £21,000 Plus benefits and full training support
- Closing date
- 9 Feb 2023
- Accounting - practice
- Salary band
- £20,000 - £30,000
- Contract type
- Graduate schemes, ICAEW Apprenticeships
- Full Time
- Where will they be working?
- Hybrid - mostly office
We recognise the importance of a solid foundation of learning and offer a comprehensive training platform to enable individuals to progress with their learning and grow within the accountancy profession.
As an ACA Trainee, alongside your professional studies you will learn how to undertake accounts preparation, carry out VAT returns, book keeping and management accounts, produce simple tax returns and will have the opportunity to work as part of a team undertaking client audits off site learning about the audit process from planning through to completion.
What you can expect:
- Structured apprenticeship training programme over a minimum of 3 years with financial support for studies
- Dedicated internal training Partner and mentor and external coach through our training provider
- Invaluable hands on work experience in a friendly, supportive and encouraging working environment
- The opportunity to work alongside like minded individuals and learn from trusted experts in the field of accountancy and tax
- Exposure to a really interesting & varied client base across the South East including Sole Traders, Partnerships and Limited Companies
- A professional and fun environment to work in Team social events and the opportunity to take part in local charitable events
- To be part of a progressive, ambitious firm with career development opportunities beyond qualification
- To be part of something even bigger through our membership with the UK200 Group
- Competitive benefits - for a summary of our range of benefits please see our website
What we look for:
- Desire to make a difference
- Genuine interest in what makes a business tick!
- Hard work and commitment
- Drive and ambition to develop
- Team Players
- Strong planning & organisational skills to manage to work & study commitments
- 2:1 or above Degree qualified (or predicted grade), ideally in a relevant subject although not essential
Knill James is an innovative firm of Chartered Accountants based in Lewes, East Sussex providing one-stop specialist advisory and compliance services to help clients develop and drive their businesses and optimise their tax.
As a 60 strong team of financial experts, our starting point is always the same; to understand our clients’ needs first. We pride ourselves on our personalised client care, supplying tailor-made advice to help our client’s business thrive.
Our experienced team provides expert advice on key areas, including audit and assurance, business advisory, tax planning, corporate finance, wealth management, business services, management accounts and outsourcing.
We strive to make a difference to our clients, our teams and our communities by the excellence of our service and through the enjoyment of our work.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert