Are you looking to commence your Accountancy Career in 2023? We are looking to recruit Trainee Accountants to join our team and commence employment and training in June and September 2023.
Are you a School, College or Uni leaver looking to embark on an Accountancy career? We would love to hear from you.
You do not need any experience just a dynamic approach to problem solving, innovative, client focused and a good communicator.
WHAT ABOUT A CAREER IN ACCOUNTANCY? It all adds up!
At Monahan’s we have a unique opportunity to kick start your career in Accountancy within a friendly, training focused, independent Chartered Accountancy Firm. As a leading independent firm, not only will we give you the support you need to grow your career, but you'll have a voice from day one.
We are looking for talented individuals join our June 2023 cohort based in either our Swindon, Trowbridge or Bath offices. You will be placed in either Audit or Business Services to undertake your Accountancy Career and established and esteemed Apprenticeship programme.
We are seeking the new generation of Associates to join our firm as Trainee Accounts We work in partnership with first class Learning Providers who bring our Trainee program to life.
We have an excellent success rate and a clear progression pathway linked to pay for those who join our Trainee program.
What we can offer you:
- The opportunity to train with a fantastic team at AAT to ACA level, and a tailored development program just for you, comprising both professional qualification and experiential learning.
- Your training supported both financially and time for study and exams.
- Investment in your future in accountancy, with exposure to a wide range of experience in accounts preparation, audit and basic tax preparation fully supported by our senior team.
- A clear career pathway and structured pay progression to support you with becoming Chartered.
- Performance Related Pay with pay reviews every six months dependent on job performance and exam results.
- A chance to implement positive change throughout the Firm via our various employee forums and groups.
- Comprehensive wellbeing support, an active social committee and the chance to take paid time to support voluntary causes.
- Throughout your training, you will enjoy early responsibility, aiming to support a portfolio of your own clients, and working across various teams – helping you to build your network and expertise.
- This is a critical role and we need people who can demonstrate:
- Confidence and professionalism – you will be working with clients very early on!
- A methodical approach to problem solving and decision making with an eye for detail.
- The ability to communicate, both verbally and in writing.
- Strong academic performance and willingness to continue with study
- Strong analytical and reasoning ability; Curiosity, energy, drive and resilience
- Ability to work on own initiative
- You also need to be comfortable going out and about, visiting our clients as appropriate
- Qualifications / Experience
School leaver with grades A-C (equivalent) in English, Maths and Science or Graduate (or AAT Level 4+) An interest in the financial and accountancy sector, evidenced by prior work experience, extended reading or other relevant experiences. Good organisational, interpersonal and communication skills. General IT proficiency. Clean driving licence. Assessment and Interview to take place in February 2023.
Start date: June and September 2023.
We work hard on our company culture. We're determined that your work life will be a positive experience. We offer some great employee benefits and you will have a chance to implement positive change throughout the firm through our various committees and groups. We hold regular social club events, so you can work hard and play hard!
Please note that you must have the right to work in the UK and pass all pre-employment checks.
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment (i.e. transgender status), pregnancy, maternity, race (which includes colour, nationality, and ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, disability, or age.
If you require a reasonable adjustment to be made for any part of our recruitment process, please let us know.
Agencies need not apply.