ACA Graduate Scheme - Dixon Wilson
- Dixon Wilson
- City of London
- Closing date
- 3 Feb 2023
- Accounting - practice
- Salary band
- £20,000 - £30,000
- Contract type
- Graduate schemes
- Full Time
- Where will they be working?
- Hybrid - mostly office
Become a Chartered Accountant – 20th March 2023 Start Date – Apply Now!
Founded in 1888, Dixon Wilson is one of the leading firms of Chartered Accountants with offices in London and Paris. We specialise in the provision of tax, accountancy and advisory services to high net worth private clients, including their families, trusts and businesses.
We have 15 Partners and 165 employees in total, including approximately 55 students in training.
What we offer:
- A 3 year training contract to study for the ICAEW's ACA Qualification
- An interesting mix of accountancy, taxation and audit assignments
- Internal support structure, including being assigned a buddy to help you settle into life at Dixon Wilson
- Support from external tutors, who provide training designed to enable our students to pass the ACA examinations first time
- In-house training designed to help students on a wider range of soft skills and management topics
- A mix of private client and corporate work
- Involvement in assignments from start to finish
- Responsibility at an early stage
- The opportunity to work directly with Managers and Partners
- Excellent career prospects – most of our qualified staff trained with the firm and over 90% of the present Partners trained with Dixon Wilson.
The size and nature of our firm can ensure that throughout your training contract you will be given every possible opportunity to succeed. You can expect challenging and exciting project work from day one and an increase in your responsibilities as your training progresses.
We offer a welcoming and friendly working environment. Our dedicated Social Committee regularly plan a diverse range of activities through the year for all staff to enjoy.
What we look for:
- Candidates with an achieved (or expected) 2.1 or higher and minimum 120 UCAS points (300 points under the old UCAS system)
- Good numeracy skills
- A genuine interest in pursuing a career in Accountancy
- The ability to balance the demands of work and study
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Team player attitude
If you believe that you have the appropriate qualities and commitment, then please apply now for a start date of 20th March 2023.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert