Part Qualified Chartered Accountant
- Pearson May
- Bath, Chippenham and Trowbridge
- Competitive salary with a range of benefits
- Closing date
- 29 Jan 2023
- Accounting - practice, Banking, finance and investment, Business and management
- Salary band
- £20,000 - £30,000, £30,000 - £40,000, £40,000 - £50,000
- Contract type
- AAT-ACA fast track, Graduate schemes, ICAEW Apprenticeships
- Full Time
- Where will they be working?
- Can choose one of our offices
We currently have various vacancies available across our Bath, Trowbridge and Chippenham offices for those looking to continue and develop their career as a chartered accountant.
Pearson May are a well established, regional firm of Chartered Accountants and Chartered Tax Advisers. We cover a broad range of services and industries, and can therefore offer a wide-ranging experience for you to develop your skills.
You will be exposed to a wide variety of accounting and tax areas. For example, Accounts for companies, sole traders and partnerships, Audits, Tax Computations and Tax Returns, VAT Returns, CIS Returns, etc.
We offer a competitive salary based on skills and experience, with progression opportunities available and a range of benefits. This would be a full time and office based job role, where you will be able to learn from, and become part of, an experienced and qualified team
If you would like to learn more about us, please get in touch via email@example.com and visit our website - https://www.pearsonmay.co.uk/
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert